In the following text the terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ are used to represent Envision.
- We will seek practical means of characterising, quantifying and monitoring all aspects of Our impact on the environment. Such impacts include emissions to air, discharges to water, disposal of solid and other wastes, use of land, water, fuels, energy and other natural resources, and discharges of thermal energy, noise, odour, dust, vibration and visual impact. We will strive to ensure that We meet all legal and other regulatory requirements and codes of practice, including relevant consents, permits and authorisations from the regulators and local authority.
- We use 100% renewable electricity in Our offices and contribute to carbon offset programs to compensate for Our use of non renewable energies used for heating and car or van usage.
- We will seek to minimise Our emissions to the environment, including solid waste, air emissions and liquid effluent. We will explore with local agencies the least environmentally harmful method of disposing of specific categories of waste, and encourage re-cycling and re-use wherever sensible.
- We will continue to exert downward pressure on the consumption of energy and other natural resources, and will explore the most effective ways of doing this. We will encourage suppliers to avoid unnecessary packaging wherever sensible.
- We will continue to monitor safety performance in all areas in order to reduce environmental risks.
- We will maintain Our office in a manner that avoids adverse environmental impact and, wherever possible, enhances the natural environment and encourages bio-diversity.
- We will strive towards continuous improvement in Our environmental performance.
For further information on our environmental policy please feel free to contact us.